We can't wait to welcome you back soon.
We hope that you are all well and are looking forward to returning to Herriots as much as we are in welcoming you back. We are hoping (subject to government approval and guidelines) to re-open on Monday July 6th.
With that in mind I just wanted to tell you what we are doing to ensure all our guests and the whole of my team are kept safe. In summary these include:
- Installation of 12 sanitiser points around the hotel.
- Screens fitted to the reception and the bar to assist with social distancing.
- Re-organisation of the restaurant, bar and conservatory to create more space and the installation of some discreet screens to enable better segmentation and safe distancing.
- The creation of a heated outdoor seating / dining area.
- Anti bacterial soaps in all rooms.
- Full staff re-training to establish best practice
- Temperature checks for all staff members.
As you may know, we have, for many years, held the highest level (5 stars) for health and hygiene in our kitchens and we have carried this level of cleaning through the whole hotel.
Since Covid 19 we have re-assessed all our methods and gone one step higher in the level of cleaning we are undertaking with specific Covid Safe training, and we will continue to undertake this going forwards. For full details of all the steps and processes we have undertaken, please click the link below:
On a lighter note, for those guests who have taken to cycling or walking during lockdown we are creating a secure bike and boot store in the hotel. As always, dogs are welcome in certain areas of the hotel and we are happy to offer advice on both walking and cycling routes. For a more relaxed visit we have teamed up with a classic car company to offer our guests the opportunity to see the Dales in a range of amazing cars from bygone days.
The team are all eager to get back to work and we look forward to being able to welcome you to the hotel once again.