Why you should choose Herriots...
Finalist for Best Wedding Venue in the North of England Wedding Awards
There are a number of wedding venues around. So here is our quick summary of why we think we're the best choice around:
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinater who will give expert advice in helping you create your special day throughout the planning and on the actual day itself
- Privately owned, celebrating over 25 years of success and hundreds of happy couples
- Fabulous photo opportunities along the canal and Aireville Park
- The opportunity to discuss your menu with our experienced head chef
- A choice of table linen and napkins to co-ordinate with your scheme
- Your chosen main course menu choice cooked for you to sample before your wedding day
- A special rate for the Bridal Suite for the Bride and Groom on the night of your wedding inclusive of full Yorkshire breakfast
- Help and advice on booking other services for your special day
However don't just take our word for it:
“ We had a wonderful wedding which Herriots made easy from first meeting through to the last song of the night. It was amazing value for money - everyone who attended said it was the best wedding they had been too for years"
"Our wedding day clashed with the Tour de France effecting the whole area and many aspects of our wedding day. Herriots hotel went out of their way to ensure us and our guests had any needs taken care off, to give us the perfect day! The service was outstanding and so nice to see happy and friendly staff throughout the hotel and restaurant. The food we had chosen was beyond are expectations! All the guest commented on how much they enjoyed everything they had been served. We really cannot recommend the hotel and restaurant enough! Defiantly 5* service."
We would like to invite you to meet with our Wedding Co-ordinator to discuss your requirements and start creating the magic for your special day. To arrange your appointment contact our events team on 01756 792781 or email: email@example.com
In the meantime, take a look at our wedding guide below